Saturday 16 November 2013

PAARTYY PEOPLEE!!

Our 18th birthday party was last week! That means it was on the 9th of November and it was soo FUNNY! Really...at the end it was crazy! XD
When I tell "our" it means mine and my bestfriend Giovanni's birthday party, because I was born on the 20th of October while he was born on the 26th so this year we decided, for the first time, to do it together! 

Poor Giovanni! I really have to thanks him 'cause he did everything...I mean I never organized a birthday party and so I didn't even know where to start from! So he had found few places and what I really did?? Weeell I was like "ok! I like that!" "Yeees, if you like that it's fine with me too" or "mmm...I don't know" and "That's beautiful!!" well so this is my hundredth time telling Gio THANK YOUUU!  

The party took place in a cute place in Verona city center called Bukowski Cafe, here the link to get there:
and then it started at 8.30 pm!

Our friends came and yes...we had a really good time! There were things to drink, food, lights and music. Then it was time to open the gifts and THAT was the craziest moment! AHAHAAHA!! I'm still laughing thinking of that XD Our friends organizes a bunch of games that we had to complete and ONLY THEEN! They would give us the presents! They were soo funny like eating things without hands, we had to taste things without looking and guess what it was (eggs, soap, chili sauce...), we did the Cubby Bunny Challenge (and I won!!) and...blow up a special "balloon"! 
AAAAH! The cake was delicious and I loved every single moment of my birthday!! 

Thank you GIOOO (again and again!!!) you'll have a future as a party organizer!  ≧^◡^≦ ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! 🙏🏽  But her...