Wednesday 20 November 2013

Power of Nature!!

Just for fun I took a couple of pics in August at Sirmione.
Sirmione is a beautiful town near Lake Garda and in summer is really amazing: full of tourists, wonderful weather, huge ice-creams XP and...really FULL OF LIFE!! 


One day with my dad, during his off day, we went there for a walk and the weather was soo good that we could see the small villages, hills and mountains that were on the other side of the lake!! So when it was time to go and twilight was there, on the other side there was a summer thunderstorm while on our side no sign of rain. I had my reflex with me and so I could take some pic and looking at them I decided to create a short video and post it on my YouTube Channel! 
The link for my channel is: youtube.com/HeyMelani

and if you want to see my pics, here the video and the link for it:




Feel free to leave any comment or even subscribe to my channel! I would really love it if you do so that I can see your support! :) Thank youu! 

And make sure to check out my other videos!!! And thumbs-up pleasee! :D
Check out my old videos to:

  1. Flying to: TANZANIA 1st VOLUNTEER SERVICE!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3YDBTxmCY
  2. Flying to: CRAZY MASS IN TANZANIA!:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBUvrkLjVpw
  3. Flying to: First Concert EVER!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHhxpZ7_vJs

No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! 🙏🏽  But her...