Tuesday 13 January 2015

"I Don't Know How To Title This Post" Post :)

WHAT?? Two posts on a row? 

Well yes you guys! I wanted to treat you with a last (the real last one) post about my Thailand trip! 
"What is this all about?" you may ask when I already said that THAT one was the last!

I forgot that quite a long time ago when I just came back to Italy (where I live) from that famous trip, I made two little videos using almost all the footage that I've taken during the time spent there! 

Yes, I created two videos because I've got a YouTube channel (HeyMelani) that this year I would really like it to be more active! So here for you guys the videos…just enjoy them and if you can just check out my channel :)
Byeee

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! 🙏🏽  But her...