Sunday 29 March 2015

Cherry Blossom Beauty



Spring has finally arrived here in Italy even if...EVEN IF right now as I'm writing, outside my university dorm I can clearly hear the sound of the rain that's falling down :( 

Too bad but anyways a few days ago I got the chance while I was coming back from classes to take some pics of the street where my dorm is located. I had to because it was all pink! No, I'm not crazy :) It was really all pink and the reason is because there are a lot of trees that are flowering! 
SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!

I really love this season with all the cherry blossom and the long sunny days. All these flowers drive me crazy because I keep on thinking of Japan and how awesome it must be to visit that amazing country during this period...oh well one day (I hope as soon as possible) I'll really visit YOU JAPAN! . . . singh


Here in Italy spring even means blueberries seasooooon!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! 🙏🏽  But her...