Tuesday 24 January 2017

Happy 80TH ♥

Hello Hello everyone! Even though half of January is already passed...Happy New Year! How has been 2017 so far for you guys? 

Mine so far has been good and bad at the same time. 
Good because finally this past Friday 20th January, for the first time ever one of my dearest cousins came to visit us here in Italy. She is here in Europe for a volunteering work in Hungary and because tickets to travel to Italy are much cheaper here than in Sri Lanka, she finally saw where we live after hearing us talking about it for 21 years (that's our age and yes she is my same age, just a month older than me!).
Second good thing is that today I bought my first ticket for this year and I'm officially visiting this cousin in Budapest!! WOW I can't wait because it will be my first time ever in Hungryyyyy!!! Kyaaaaaaa!!

And now sad because [haaaa] I won't go to Sri Lanka this year. We can't have everything from life, I know that, but it's heartbreaking for me because today, Monday 23rd of January is my BEAUTIFUL GRANDMA'S 80TH BIRTHDAY!! 

We celebrate 80 years only once in our lives so I really wanted to see her this time! Maybe you'll be tired of me for repeating this but I love both my grandparents a lot. They are the main reason why I love Sri Lanka and the girl I'm today! I can't believe how lucky I am to call them my grandpa and grandma and I will never stop telling it! 

So today this blog post is dedicated to them both, Paul Wickraamarachchi (83) and especially the birthday girl Vivian Hathurusinghe (80 today) my sweet Grandparents.
My baby Mother and my beautiful Grandma
83 years old vs. 20 years old
80 years old vs. 20 years old

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ACHCHI! 


Here for you guys the video I created in their honor with the clips I filmed when I went to Sri Lanka last year. Hope you all will enjoy it us much as I had filming them like a stalker,

If you didn't know yes! I've got a youtube channel where I uploaded the video at the beginning of this blog post. I hope you check it out and let me know what you think of it I would love to read it! :D So I'll leave the link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoHdNPBX6vQ and the video itself above! 

ENJOYYY and BYE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! 🙏🏽  But her...