Sunday 5 February 2017

je t'aime PARIS ● DAY 1

Good evening people! How is everyone doing? 
Today I'll show you a special place I visited last month for the first time ever! 
You might already know by now which place I'm talking about from the title of this post and, yes it's PARIIIIIIIS in FRANCE!!! 
Wow I still can't believe I went there. It still fells like I went there in my dreams! 
Last month I was able to visit this lovely city after my friend found and organized basically everything. 
I always wanted to go one day in the future but my friend, on the other side has been dying to go there since high school!

I think if you want to go or do something you should seriously sit down and just go for it! If you just keep on telling by words that you want or want to do or go somewhere, those words will remain just words you said to the air! So take your PC and start looking for flights and hotels or pick up your phone and call your trustworthy travel agency and look for good occasions!! Like Shia LaBeouf says: " JUST.DO.IT! " aahaha! :D

So after I said him that and a few days passed by when he called me and told me that he found everything and if I wanted to join him... well I immediately accepted!! 

I mean Paris is Paris and when the flight is cheap as well as the hotel - even a very good hotel close to the center - well! No one can refuse such a tempting offer!! 
On the 12th of November (2016) we woke up around 3a.m. because the flight was very early in the morning from Bergamo-Orio al Serio Airport. 
The flight was very calm and from where we live here in Italy it takes less than 2 hours to go to Paris. 
As we arrived we were immediately welcomed from a gorgeous and super orange sunrise (as you can see in the pic above). From the small Beauvais-Tillé Airport in Paris we took a bus to the center and from the center, we managed to find an underground line that brought us right a few meters away from our hotel. 

We were staying at the lovelyCarlton's Hotel in Montmartre neighborhood.
Here is the website of the hotel: http://www.hotelcarltons.fr and the map down below, if you are interested as well for a place to stay while in Paris :)

After we checked-in our hotel, we officially started our advanceeer in Pariiis!! 
So, here fo you guys the pics of our FIRST DAY in PARIS! 

Stay tune because I'm going to show you day 2, day 3 and our final day 4! Thank you as always and ENJOYYYY!! 
Who knew Paris was so cold in November? I definitely didn't know that. For some strange reason I always thought France's weather was like Italy's but NO! Now I know and I should have know that even before because if you think about it, France is much up on the north unlike Italy! [I feel so dumb thinking about how ignorant I am sometimes!]

We were even unlucky during our staying there. We didn't have a single day without rain or a cloudy sky :( but, or well, we can't have everything from the life so let's just appreciate what we get and have got! :D
ahah!I was trying so hard and then my friend showed me the ultimate result...
Our first Croque Monsieur
Macarooooooons!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! 🙏🏽  But her...