Thursday 28 May 2015

My Home Town!


So...Hello there! Long time no see - long -long time no seee! 

Ok well sorry for that but these day freaking BIG BANG (if you don't know them you guys should check them out! I LOVE THEM!) - a very popular Korean pop Idol group - came out last week with a new album and I LOVE THE SONGS!!! I'm pretty obsessed with them, listening to the songs 24/7 :D

Anyways last week here in Italy like anywhere in the world - I think- was a holiday, the 1st of May holiday ... Labor Day holiday! For that reason I got the chance to go home from Uni after 2 weeks! 

Now, I live 5 km away from a very beautiful little town called Lazise, that is exactly attached to the biggest/largest lake here in Italy: Lake Garda!
That little and very touristic town used to be my home town. I was born and raised there till the age of 10 when we moved to our very own house at Castelnuovo del Garda :( 

For that special occasion at Lazise there was a fair with little stalls full of anything: food, jewelries, staff for the house, wines...literally anything! So I went to see how all of this was and of course you already know my game :)) I brought with me my photo camera and took a bit of pics of my old lovely little town LAZISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! 🙏🏽  But her...