Monday 6 July 2015

Venice 2015

Hello you guys! How have you been? I'm quite busy with university studies these day for the fact that in a couple of week I've got my final term exams [HELP] but today I wanted to have a break from the hectic work so here I am writing about my last one-day trip to Venice.

Venice is quite close to the city where I live. It takes more or less 2 hours with a normal train from the nearest rail station to my hometown so it's really not that far away! 

It's not my first time going there - because it's really close to where I live - every time somebody like a family friend or a relative from anywhere come to visit us (we are the only one in our family living in Italy so...yeah) one of the places we take them to is Venice because . . . COME OOON who have never heard about the famous and iconic Venice?? 
This time was no exception too one of my mom's long time friend come to visit us for the first time ever with her big twin daughters [ that by the way I've never met before but only heard for my entire life and GOSH! Those two girl were the sweetest and the coolest girls in the world AAAND I was given my name because my mom was inspired by one of the twins that has my same name! BAAAAM ]

Anyway it came to my mind that I never filmed Venice or done anything so you already know the game ... I had to bring my Nikon D5300 and film this crazy city and so here down below the little video I uploaded on my YouTube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! 🙏🏽  But her...