Monday 16 September 2013

Safari in Tanzania!

Safari in Tanzania was really beautiful! But we were not lucky enough to see some of the most famous animals in Africa like...hyenas, rhinos, CHEETAHS and LIONS!! 

I know! What a pitty...but it was anybodys fault because we went all around the park and they were anywhere! I really don't know where they were hide because there weren't that many trees and the "grass" was very short! Maybe it was a liittle bit our fault 'cause we went there right in the afternoon when the sun is burning everything! 

I'll show you the pics that I took in Mikumi national park:













The Amazing AFRICAN SUNSET!














No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! 🙏🏽  But her...