Sunday 20 October 2013

I did not :)

I did it! Finally I created a YOUTUBE CHANNEL!! 

Oh snaap! I'm so excited 'cause it's a thing that I always kept in my mind but never had the strength to do it...hihihi I'm quite a shy girl BUT! I did it!  

The name of the channel is: HeyMelani and this is
If you have time you can go and check it out!

I love it! I always loved YouTube...I can remember since I was small I spent hours and hours watching any type of video! 

This is not...really...my first video! Opened an other channel before around May or June but I messed up with the name of the channel (I didn't like it...hihihi), the quality of my videos was not the best and then I messed up with the settings sooo at the end of the story...I deleted  it! But now I'm much happier with this new one 'cause I learned how to edit video better and how does youtube work!

I would like to upload videos of me while doing anythig like: me traveling somewhere or doing some sketches or even doing some challenges maybe with my bestfriends and why not? maybe some makeup tutorial! :D

Anyways go and CHECK OUT my channel and if you can maybe even leave any COMMENT, THUMBS-UP or SUBSCRIBE!! 

Yaaaay that would be AMAZING and FUUUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! 🙏🏽  But her...