Wednesday 23 October 2013

✿ SWEET 18 ✿


I wish... I wish...

Finally I'm 18!!! 

How do I feel?? Mmm...exactly the same as I was 17! For real I thought that as soon as I was turning 18 I would get maybe some inches in heights but :( no! I'm the same.

My birthday was not today, it's on the 20th of october but me and my family celebrated till yesterday because Sunday (the day of my birthday) both of my parents worked so I was at home alone but anyways I opened my presents before my mom went to work and I got lovely gifts some pretty AMAZING!! Like: 
      🌺 the Sephora Makeup Academy Palette!! (aaaah pretty coool! ≧◡≦ )



      🌺 from my dad a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
      πŸŒΊ a beautiful bracelet from family friends;
      🌺 an unexpected Swarovski necklece from my bestfriend!! ≧.≦ 
      🌺 from my other bestfriend I got a speechless memory album with pics of us                        together through the years, since we first met (2002) till now. She gave it                        to me telling that it's a gift that I'll have to complete...and I thought it was    
         a... puzzle! upsii!  ✌.Κ•Κ˜‿Κ˜Κ”.✌ 
      πŸŒΊ but the most amazing gift was:

   
               do you know which flag is this?? Which country?? Come ooon! It's easy! :D  
            It's...


                can you noooow?? It's a reallyyy realllyyy beautiful country!! Did you guess it??


IT'S THAILAND!!
  I'm sooo happy!! It's my first time going there and I can't wait!!!


Then on monday we cut my cake and spent the afternoon together

cheeeeeeese!
and then on Tuesday we went to eat to our favourite restaurant...the chinese restaurant!!
That's all for my birthday and I'm so greatful to everyone that wished me "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"!

On the 9th of November I'm having my birthday party with my bestfriend in the city center of Verona! YAAAAY!  γƒΎ(●⌒∇⌒●)οΎ‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! πŸ™πŸ½  But her...