Thursday 24 October 2013

I'm COMPLETE!

I'm finally complete! I already started school almost one month ago but...that's not the reason why I'm complete; the real reason is that two days before I started school (10th of September 2013) my mum finally bought me a thing that I was craving for a reeally long time and dreaming since I can't even remember! It's a thing that I always saw on those american movies...and...it's a POLAROID! 
Yes! One of those photo cameras that prints wide away! Like... "Click"...2 seconds later...."Gneeee"...and the photo comes out from a small hole! So amaziiiing! 
I'm in love! ❤️  It's such a funky and fun thing and it's even very very easy to use. Mine is not reaally a polaroid, it's a FujiFilm Instax mini 7S color?? CHOCOO! Yes I bought it in that color and here for you my choco polaroid and the first pic that I took:



YAAAY!

1st PIC!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! πŸ™πŸ½  But her...