Thursday 16 April 2015

A Weekend in Switzerland


Good evening everyone! Here in Italy it's 10 p.m. and for the fact that for today I have finished studying, right now I'm feeling bored so I am writing this post about my last week relaxing weekend! 

Well, I've got two best friends. One of these two has a house (where he goes for the holidays) in the beautiful city of Lugano in Switzerland (a city very closed to the Italian border) and since we became very close friends (that is for almost 5 years) he always invited me at his place but never got the chance to actually go! 

Now that I'm in uni, I've got more free time and because here in Italy we have 5 days of Easter holiday I decided to make it a 7 days holiday [hihi] and from April 10th to the 12 I went to visit him! FINALLY :)

So of course I took my photo camera with me and captured everything I could from the little beautiful cities we went to visit near Lugano.

ENJOY! 

 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

VLOG: Paris - DAY 1 and DAY 2

Ciao you guys!  How are you all doing? I've been busy with university work so excuse me if I didn't updated the blog! 🙏🏽  But her...